- 2019 : Clara Luciani 2015 ©Anne Cordon-Fabrègue / Le progrès
- 2015 : Jain ©Anne Cordon-Fabrègue
- 2019 : Bandits Bandits ©Anne Cordon-Fabrègue / Le progrès
- 2017 : Leïla Huissoud ©Anne Cordon-Fabrègue
- 2017 : Juliette Armanet ©Anne Cordon-Fabrègue
The annual event of Villefranche-Sur-Saône theater stage, the Festival des Nouvelles Voix is a cultural event in Beaujolais not to be missed! This event is part of the Beaujolais Days programme, which runs from Tuesday evening until the Saturday during Beaujolais Nouveau week.
Memories, memories! At their beginnings, artists such as Stromae, Christine & The Queens, Juliette Armanet, Jain and others performed at the Festival des Nouvelles Voix. They are now world-renowned!
The programme blends pop, folk and world music in the heart of the Villefranche urban area. Over the course of five days, in addition to the concerts, showcases take place in more exclusive venues such as the Chapelle de Ville-Sur-Jarnioux, the stage at the Château de Champ-Renard in Blacé, and the Studio Rouge at the Domaine d'Emmanuel Fellot in Rivolet - something to liven up your November evenings!