Special Covid-19 Information
- maximum group capacity: 6 (5 visitors + guide)
- Social distancing: visitors must stay at least 1 meter away from the guide and other visitors
- Respect for protective measures
- Specially adjusted routes, mostly outdoor
- WEARING A MASK IS MANDATORY FOR GUIDES AND VISITORS (not provided, please bring your own mask with you)."
Guided tour of the Moulin de la Roche (mill)
Duration: 1h.The guide will introduce you to the old mill history, authentic hand-crafted centre at the water's edge. You will be invited to explore your senses through sight, touch and hearing. Boost your senses being in touch with nature in this exceptional heritage site, combining architecture, landscapes and technique. Guided tours organized outdoor, in strict accordance with sanitary measures and gathering restrictions. Wearing a mask is mandatory (masks not provided). Reservation is required online. Meeting place at the mill (Moulin de la Roche) in Jullié.
Wednesday 7 July 2021 at 2 pm.
Wednesday 21 July 2021 at 2 pm.
Wednesday 4 August 2021 at 2 pm.
Wednesday 18 August 2021 at 2 pm.
Réservation en ligne obligatoire