Special Covid-19 Information
- maximum group capacity: 20 (19 visitors + guide)
- Social distancing: visitors must stay at least 1 meter away from the guide and other visitors
- Respect for protective measures
- Specially adjusted routes, mostly outdoor
- WEARING A MASK IS MANDATORY FOR GUIDES AND VISITORS (not provided, please bring your own mask with you). Masks must be worn from the beginning until the end. Masks may be taken out during the activity respecting appropriate social distancing between participants.
Between fiction and reality, the tourist office guide immerse yourself in the folkloric universe of Clochemerle, exploring the village's anecdotes.
Duration: 1h. All village secrets are revealed during this visit of Vaux-en-Beaujolais, better known as Clochemerle. Follow the guide and meet the enigmatic characters of the Gabriel Chevalier novel, inspired by the village of Vaux-en-Beaujolais. Hear the incredible story of this village, and learn more about the novel of Gabriel Chevallier through his characters who will come alive in front of you: on the fresco inspired by Albert Dubout, at the theatrical roundabout, with the chatty planters, not forgetting the famous public urinal. You will learn all about the Beaujolais region, the geology, the viticulture or even the traditional housing. Guided tours organized outdoor, in strict accordance with sanitary measures and gathering restrictions. Wearing a mask is mandatory (masks not provided). Meeting place at the tourist office of Vaux-en-Beaujolais. Reservation is required online.
Saturday 31 July 2021 at 2.45 pm.
Saturday 7 August 2021 at 2.45 pm.
Saturday 14 August 2021 at 2.45 pm.
Saturday 21 August 2021 at 2.45 pm.
Saturday 28 August 2021 at 2.45 pm.
Sunday 5 September 2021 at 10.30 am.
Reservation is required online
Tourist information site
Guided tour "Hidden treasures of Villefranche" French Land of Art and History (Pays d'Art et d'Histoire)
Guided tour "Salles-Arbuissonnas, remarkable site" - French Land of Art and History (Pays d'Art et d'Histoire)
Oingt - Val-d'Oingt
Guided tour "Oingt" - French Land of Art and History (Pays d'Art et d'Histoire)
Guided tour "Theizé" - French Land of Art and History (Pays d'Art et d'Histoire)