Special Covid-19 Information
Sanitary measures :
- maximum group capacity: 6 (5 visitors + guide)
- Social distancing: visitors must stay at least 1 meter away from the guide and other visitors
- Respect for protective measures
- Specially adjusted routes, mostly outdoor
- WEARING A MASK IS MANDATORY FOR GUIDES AND VISITORS (not provided, please bring your own mask with you).
Guided tour of the historical Beaujolais region capital.
Duration: 1h30. With the guide, you will discover the historic centre of Beaujeu: from the first lords to the Beaujolais wines, this town has also many other particularities to show. At the beginning of the visit, the guide will give you a unpublished manuscript. This paper inlcudes clues, helping you find your way to and extraordinary place, where public access is not permitted... Guided tours organized outdoor, in strict accordance with sanitary measures and gathering restrictions. Wearing a mask is mandatory (masks not provided). Reservation is required online. Meeting place at the tourism office of Beaujeu, at the place de l'Hôtel de ville (city hall square).
Wednesday 30 June 2021 at 10.30 am.
Wednesday 7 July 2021 at 10.30 am.
Wednesday 14 July 2021 at 10.30 am.
Wednesday 21 July 2021 at 10.30 am.
Wednesday 28 July 2021 at 10.30 am.
Wednesday 4 August 2021 at 10.30 am.
Wednesday 11 August 2021 at 10.30 am.
Wednesday 18 August 2021 at 10.30 am.
Wednesday 25 August 2021 at 10.30 am.
Réservation en ligne obligatoire