Owned by the Fourneau family since 1917, Château de Javernand overlooks the village of Chiroubles and the Saône Valley. Coma and discover our magnificient far-reaching views and characteristic wines that combine freshness, finesse and pleasure.
Discover our beautiful landscapes rich in biodiversity and our work, from the vineyard to the bottle.
We welcome you all year for tasting and sale of our wines:
- Chiroubles, refined and very fruity
- Mâcon-Villages, white wine
- Mâcon Pinot Noir
- Rose de Gamay
Guided tour of the vineyards and winery, by appointment.
Meal for groups up to 50 people, by booking.
Open doors :
- picnics of independent winemakers, the weekend of Pentecôte: come and have a picnic and taste our wines on the terrace of the castle.
- open doors "du paradis", the 3rd weekend of October: we open the cuvage in full activity.
Workshops, tasting and wine blend by reservation (1/2 day).
Belle cave voûtée pouvant accueillir les mâchons ou repas groupes.
Salle à manger Zuber
Très belle salle à manger, de caractère, idéale pour un dîner d'affaires ou réunion de travail.
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Guided tours
- Pets welcome
- Room hire
- Sales on site
- Aperitif at the wine grower
- Product tasting
From 01/01 to 31/12, daily.
- AOP - AOC Beaujolais Villages
- AOP - AOC Beaujolais Villages rosé
- AOP - AOC Bourgogne
- AOP - AOC Chiroubles
- AOP - AOC Mâcon-Villages