Special Covid-19 Information
Masques et gel hydroalcoolique à disposition
Family exploitation of 13 ha. Reception and commented visit on the vineyard of côteaux. The CLOS DE HAUTE COMBE estate mainly produces red wine of the controlled appellation JULIENAS.
The CLOS DE HAUTE COMBE domain mainly produces wine red of controlled appellation JULIENAS.
But since 2012, a Vin de France collection has been created.
under the name "VERIGOUDE", which includes :
- "Variation" of Gamay from our vines grown according to the LYRE system.
- GAMARET: this grape variety, a cousin of Gamay, has recently been introduced in France, whereas it was previously reserved for the Swiss vineyard.
- VIOGNIER: emblematic white grape variety of the Rhône Valley, theViognier is trying its hand in Beaujolais, where certain terroirs are very favourable to it.
- Car park
- Picnic area
- Booking obligatory
- Pets welcome
- Sales on site
- Tourist brochures
- Product tasting
From 02/01 to 30/12/2021, daily.
- AOP Beaujolais Villages
- AOP Beaujolais Villages rosé
- AOP Beaujolais Villages rouge
- AOP Bourgogne
- AOP Juliénas