The Château lives and breathes Morgon, the Beaujolais vintage wine with Burgundian hints. The Château Bellevue vineyard stretches over 21 hectares of Morgon and Beaujolais Blanc. We also provide accommodation in the form of guestrooms and organise wine tourism activities.
Besides a one-of-a-kind Beaujolais winery and an ancient underground wine cellar, the Château also boasts:
- five beautiful guestrooms
- a welcoming apartment/holiday gite
- function rooms for weddings and evening events
- a unique and fully equipped room for meetings, seminars, training sessions, etc.
- The Château also has a vast English-style garden covering more than 3 hectares, with some rare and centuries-old trees, including araucaria and weeping cedars, and a superb view over the Beaujolais region. There is a discovery trail through the estate, so visitors can explore the area, equipped with a special guide booklet and informative signs dotted here and there.
- Car park
- Private parking
- Guided tours
- Home delivery
- International export
- Online shop
- Room hire
- Sales on site
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Tourist routes
From 01/01 to 23/12: Wed to Sun by appointment.
- AOP - AOC Morgon