Agamy brings together winegrowers driven by the desire to join their forces and their knowledge in order to offer you quality wines.
Come and discover in our sales areas our fruity wines to taste on any occasion.
Different activities based on wine and winemaking are offered so do not hesitate to consult our wine tourism offer through our website :
- Accessible en fauteuil roulant en autonomie
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Private parking
- Guided tours
- Online shop
- Tourist brochures
- Product tasting
From 01/12 to 31/12, every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 9.30 am and 4 pm.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st, Easter Monday, Feast of the Ascension, Whit Monday, May 1st, May 8th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and December 25th.
- AOP - AOC Beaujolais
- AOP - AOC Beaujolais Villages
- AOP - AOC Beaujolais Villages rosé
- AOP - AOC Beaujolais blanc
- AOP - AOC Beaujolais rosé
- AOP - AOC Beaujolais rouge
- AOP - AOC Brouilly
- AOP - AOC Chénas
- AOP - AOC Coteaux Bourguignons
- AOP - AOC Coteaux du Lyonnais
- AOP - AOC Crémant de Bourgogne
- AOP - AOC Fleurie
- AOP - AOC Juliénas
- AOP - AOC Morgon
- AOP - AOC Moulin à Vent
- AOP - AOC Régnié
- AOP - AOC Saint-Amour
- IGP Comtés Rhodaniens