THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER: BEAUJOLEZ-VOUS !
Looking for things to do in Beaujolais in July and August? Are you looking for free ideas for outings to do with your family or friends?
Look no further! Beaujolez-vous is perfect for you!
In July and August you can visit:
- Dance your hips off on Tuesdays at Belleville-en-Beaujolais during the Temps Danse in the port near the banks of the Saône River.
- The Terrace of Chiroubles is the end of the day meeting place for friends every Wednesday evening with music, Beaujolais wines and a breathtaking view. It's the Estivales!
- On Thursdays, Fleurie takes on an air of Provence with its night market giving visitors an opportunity to fill their shopping bags with local products!
- Have fun on Fridays at the Espace des Brouilly in Saint-Lager over a quiz and a glass of Brouilly.
- And on Saturdays, you can dance and sing at the Guinguette de Beaujeu without forgetting to treat yourself!