A treasure hunt to discover the heritage as well as a 4.3 km walk on the village trails. Children can solve an age-appropriate puzzle inspired by Detective Rando's footprints. All the necessary tools to stroll and have fun with your family!
Tour boards designed as a treasure hunt to motivate children from 4 to 12 years old all along the route.
- For each tour, there are three levels:
- for 4-6 year olds;
- for 7-9 year olds;
- for 9-12 year olds;
- Detective Rando, a mascot, helps the children to solve the puzzles.
- Puzzles to help the child apply and deepen concepts studied in class.
- Gone are the days when kids dragged their feet during walks. Equipped with Randoland maps, your kids will set the pace of the walk by themselves and become guides cum explorers.
-Are the clues on some historical, architectural or natural heritage subjects? (an inscription, a date on a cross, a particular geometric shape of a monument, presence of a hundred year old tree).
- So many sites and monuments where children and their peers can discover the local heritage and marvel at the richness of the area visited.
Throughout the year : open daily.