Association of Beaujolais region guides, complementary tourist service providers, organising guided tours and walks
around the Beaujolais heritage in a spirit of solidarity, responsible and respectful of our environment.
The Beaujolais region guides are the ambassadors of GEOPARK Beaujolais, its labelled vineyards. A lot to discover, our passion is to:
- Revealing the richness of a magnificent hilly region to you,
- To stimulate your curiosity on rural heritage,
- Help you discover castles, villages, picturesque places and flavours,
- To tell you about the viticulture (winemaking), botany, handicraft and culture of this Beaujolais region and its people,
- To welcome you and make you taste local products in a friendly atmosphere,
- Possibility of bespoke accompaniment and guidance (à la carte) for groups, schools, individuals and festive or professional events.
- Possibility of accommodation in gites or guest rooms.
All year round, daily.