Association founded in 1964 which aims at protecting and promoting the local, archeological and touristic heritage of Oingt, labelled as one of "The most beautiful villages of France".
Our actions :
- Management of the collection and visits of the museum of mechanical music
- Management of the exhibition and visits of the tower of Oingt
- Management of artists' exhibitions at the Maison commune
- Guided tours of the village for groups
- Organisation of the barrel organ festival (the oldest and most important in Europe)
- Organisation of Oingt en crèches
- Organisation of occasional events (springtime cemeteries, geoevents, JEP, etc.)
- Carrying out work to embellish the village.
All profits are reinvested in the village of Oingt.
All year round. On reservation.