The 17th Marathon International du Beaujolais will yet again be the unmissable fun sporting event in November. Ranked amongst the top 10 marathons in France, and one of the top five festive races in the country.
Departure from Fleurie en Beaujolais
Arrival in Villefranche-sur-Saône A race between vineyards and castles (Corcelles, Pizay, Ravatys…)
• More than 12 villages along
• 9 sporting and festive supplies
• Departure from Fleurie at 9.00am
The Half Marathon
Departure from Villefranche
Arrival in Villefranche-sur-Saône
Confirmed sucess for this race borned in 2011, this race is open to all and make you want to align yourself with the marathon for the next edition. Disguise recommended.
• 4 sporting and festive supplies
• Departure from VILLEFRANCHE at 12.00am
The Rhône 13 km Race
the race to combine sport and pleasure
disguise recommended if you do not want to be seen
• 2 sporting and festive supplies with a lot of animations during the race
• Departure at 2:30pm
Saturday 20 November 2021.